11.19.2007

Happy Thanksgiving (Early):D

I am going to be out of town on Thanksgiving day so I just wanted to say "Happy Thanksgiving" to everyone. I am so grateful for every wonderful person in my life. I thank God daily for my friends and my family. Friends, life without you all would be very boring. I am so glad to have friends who always point me to Christ. Family, My life would be horrible without you. This Thanksgiving day is on my mom's birthday, so today I am particularly grateful for her. Mom, thank you for leading me and walking with me in biblical womanhood. You are my role model. I want to be the type of mom that is always there for her daughter when she needs help. That is the way you are to me. I love you to the moon and back. I will dig you up and find you in a treasure box.
See you all when I get back!
Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Awww, you are too sweet! Happy early Thanksgiving!

Anna H. said...

Thanks Vivian. You are so sweet!!!

You make it easy to walk with you and I am happy and thankful that God gave me a lovely, delightful daughter. You are a blessing to me.

And, I am also thankful for all of Vivian's sweet friends that continually point her to the Lord. Thank you all!!!