6.04.2008

Baby-sitting with a Friend and Dancing Lessons

I was baby-sitting Grace all day on Thursday, and Mrs. G. was so nice to let Emily S. come and keep me company...
I know it is sideways...



Emily trying to give Grace BOTH of her forks...

I got her in mid-'AHHH'

They got a new "Jumbo" Soccer Ball, so Grace had the pleasure of being the first to kick it...



Emily with Grace's new favorite book, "Sue Likes Blue". (She read it to herself by memory!)

Emily S.,
I just wanted to let you know that you being there was more than just keeping me company. I was really glad to have you there. I am so happy that we get to grow up and grow in our faith in Christ together.
LYLAS!!! (Love Ya Like A Sister!)
And these are pictures of my mom and I giving Christian a couple pointers in dancing...




1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

Cute pics. Can't wait to see you sometime soon! I miss you!