7.24.2008

Girls Lock- in!!!

Yep, girls Lock In!!! We had a blast! These pictures are only a portion of what I got.

I made pancakes...



This one of the only pictures I got of Elisabeth...

WE were showing off our awesome moves in the bounce house... (That is me. I know, Quite a beautiful picture.)

Then we decieded to deflate or melt (LOL Elisabeth :) the bounce house...

...and get on top of it... that was interesting. I got trapped in it more than once...


This is one of those times...


Yep, that is Elisabeth's mom in the bounce house...

Anna and I look like hobos or something...



This is my beautiful mother...

Thanks for putting up with us, Mom. And for being so gracious about the fire alarm going off...


Monday was Kelsey's birthday so we got her a birthday cake...

This is the only front picture I got of Elisabeth...

Hi Sadie

The people with musical abilities brought their instruments to church and we messed around with the sound system. That is were I was the whole time, just in case you were wondering...


Hi Anna!!


Thanks to all who were able to come and thanks for bringing loads and loads of food.
Emily S, I'm really sorry you weren't able to come. We really missed you. Get Better Soon!!

3 comments:

Brynn said...

Hey Vivian! Great blog, looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

-Brynn

Elisabeth said...

I love those pictures!! What an amazing time! The melting bouncehouse was my favorite part. And the chocolate.

Vivian Claire said...

yeah, me too.