2.23.2009

Daddy-Daughter Dance '09

Everyone did a wonderful job decorating and making the gym look nice...

We had a fun time getting all dressed up...

Several of the boys from church came and waited on our tables...

Matthew and Elisabeth (who was looking very pretty, as usual.)

Alicia and Grace making a tunnel for the little girls...

Josh L. (and Gregory's head)

Emily H.

Christian and I even danced for a while...


I am not quite sure what we were doing here... I think Christian was doing air-guitar, but I have no idea about myself... :)

Mr. Purvis and Alexandra (who was also looking very pretty too. As usual..)

Sadie and Alicia (aka 'Sleeping Beauty' or so dubbed by the little girls...)

We had a great time! And I left feeling closer to my dad than when first got there. It was a very sweet time completely dedicated to Fathers and Daughters...
Love you, Dad!

No comments: