11.30.2009

Thanksgiving and Christmas Decorating

Alexandra

Christian


Elisabeth took this one of Josh...



Mr. P.

I don't care what everyone else said. I think that in this picture I look so stupid...

Mr. P., Christian, and Alexandra...


Elisabeth and Alexandra were very reluctant to let me take a picture of them... But aren't they pretty anyway?

*GASP* Mr. Emo-Wanna-be is wearing colors?!?!

Alexandra... I like this picture.... So purty...


The table was so pretty....



Putting together our FAKE Christmas tree. Yes we have a fake tree. But it doesn't shed, so whatever...




This is Raggedy Andy. It has been on our tree for as long as I can remember. It was originally my dad's when he was a kid. (It's gotten thrown away a few times, but it always manages to come back... I wonder how? <-sarcasm)




Most of our Christmas ornaments...

Christian's little shoes...

Meanwhile, Bailey watches....

My ballerina, from when I did ballet back in the day... ugh. that was a LONG time ago.

The finished product...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bailey looks rather cynical...but still adorable!

Harrison said...

Don't feel bad Vivan, we have a fake tree to!

Harrison said...

Your house looks great!