3.04.2008

The Daddy-Daughter Dance

Once again, I'm sorry it took me so long to post. But my Internet is finally back so hopefully I'll be able to post more regularly. Here are some pictures I took at the Daddy-Daughter Dance.

Here is my dad and I before we left to go to the dance.


I'm glad I was able to get this picture


The theme was "One night in the city". This was the centerpiece on our table.


We taught Emily S. how to do the chicken dance and the YMCA dance thing.


Little Grace was able to come along with Madison, but Madison did not want her picture taken.


We had a great time. I laughed, I cried... *sigh* It was really a blessing to go with my dad. I love you a lot Dad, and I am very grateful to the Lord for you and the times we get to spend together. I will treasure them forever.

5 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Awww...what a sweet post! I wish I would have been able to go to that!

We will never thirst-because all that we need is found in Jesus said...

Very sweet! You looked very pretty!
(Elisabeth, why do you always take the words out of my mouth? I was gonna say exactly what you said but you stole it first:))

Elisabeth said...

Haha...sorry Steph. What can I say? We think alike. :)

Vivian Claire said...

Thank you, Stephie. :D We had a great time. I wish you both could have come. It was great just to have a time with my dad... Oh, yeah, and my friends too! =)

Elisabeth said...

Yay! Google seems to be working now...at least for me. Poor Vivian - I hope your computor gets better soon. :(