3.19.2008

Technical Difficulty

So much for my hope of posting more often. My computer now has virus. *sigh* Once again, I am at my grandparents house on their computer. So today, I went shopping with my mom, Christian, and my grandma at Kohl's and got a lot of great stuff. This was Christian's first time actually shopping for himself so he had a blast! With the things that he liked, he would come out and say, "I love it!" which we thought was really cute. (I would have taken pictures, but I left it at Emily H.'s house on Sunday.) If I can, I will try to post again soon because tomorrow we are going to an old friend's house and on Friday, I'm going to go to Elisabeth's house. Thank you for sticking with me in my technical difficulties. :D

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Ah, Vivian. I am glad to know I am not the only one with computor woes. :-) lol, we are going to Kohls today too, only this evening when the boys are at RR. See you on Friday!

Elisabeth said...

P.S. You are welcome to use my computor if need be. Hopefully my laptop will like you better than it likes me. :-)