4.10.2008

Freak Storm

Today we had a freak storm. I was downstairs in our basement, when I heard my mom calling me. So, naturally, I ran upstairs to see what she wanted. I look outside and... It was hailing! Just a little bigger than pea sized hail was coming down just as fast as you would see rain pouring from the sky. (It was actually more like Sonic ice sized hail:) Then, over the next twenty minutes, it would stop and than start back up. And then stop and start again. What was really weird was that on either side of our house was a beautiful blue sky. But directly above us was dark and dreary and grey. *sigh* All this to say that after the storm past, the clouds were amazing. It always brings me back to the Creator when I see such a scene.








Here are some random pictures I took with negative coloring...


:D

1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

Ahh...I adore gloomy, rainy grayness. Don't ask me why...I'm just weird. *shrug* Except I didn't like the hail...it always makes me scared there's going to be a tornado. =O

By the way, your cloud pictures are pretty. :)