4.17.2008

Volcanoes and Goodbye...

Tomorrow, my family and I will be going to a little town in central Kansas called Geneseo. We are going for my great-grandpa Glen's burial service. All my cousins on my mom's side are coming (All 4 of them :D) also my aunt, uncle, grandma, grandpa, great-grandma, great-uncle, great-great-uncle and some of his reletives. So, really, it is a really big family reunion. All that to say, I will be gone Friday thru Monday afternoon. I am bringing my camera, so hopefully I will have some pictures for you when I get back.

P.S. I have been doing papers on volcanoes and in the process, I found this really cool picture. (It lookes even cooler close up.)


P.S.S
If you could be praying for us while we are gone, I would really appriciate it. Thanks :)

This is Vivian H. signing off.

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

I'll be praying for you! Love you!

P.S. That is a freakish cool picture.

Me said...

Come check out my new blog for Christian teenage girls!! grlsforgod.blogspot.com