5.19.2008

Geneseo- Day Three + What happened like 10 min. ago

Okay, now I conclude my thing on our trip...
My cousins, brother and I in our hotel room.

My mom, dad, Aunt, and Uncle sitting on a couch. (My six year old cousin Jesse took this picture.)
Here are some random pictures...

My dad had just mowed the lawn when I took this picture. This is how Bailey got the name "Greensleeves".
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5202243057759839458" />
Emily S. is staying at our house for a while so she was able to take pictures.
Here is what happened about 10 minutes ago...

No, I am not trying to bite off my brother's finger...

Yes, my little brother is sitting on me...

1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

Vivian, those are very flattering pics of you. :) lol.

Mmkay, I am going to go post on my own blog now...