5.06.2008

Geneseo- Day Two and My Awesome New Socks...

And so I continue with my vacation pictures...

My Uncle Gary making dinner in his flowery apron...

some cool building...

A weird turtle we found on a hike...

my great-grandpa's gravestone. I love the fact that there are birds on it. Grandpa Glen loved birds...

Christian, Spencer, and Jesse...

Joseph and Grandma Ethel...

Me singing "Amazing Grace"...

Uncle Gary and Christian

The playground behind a school were my Grandma Carol (my mom's mom) went to school all 12 years...




And I had to post just one more picture...

These are my awesome new toe socks that my friend Emily S. gave me.

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Those are some stinkin' awesome socks.

Vivian Claire said...

I would post something new, but my camera is out of batteries so I can't hook it up to the computer...