8.25.2008

Happy Birthday Christian!!!

Yesterday was my little brother Christian's birthday. I am so grateful for him.

I love his smile...

I love his energy

I love every single goofy face he pulls

I love his sense of adventure

I love his dimples

I love his random moments

I love his love for bugs

I love his generosity

I love his laugh

I love the way he does a different silly face in every picture

I love his forgiving nature

I love the way he puts up with me snapping pictures all the time

I love his love for my mom and dad

I love his willingness to go along with every little scheme I come up with

I love his love for nature

And I love his love for me


Dear little Bro,
Happy 8th birthday! I love being able to walk with you as you grow bigger and stronger every day. You have been such a blessing to me. Ever since we got the email that we could adopt you, I knew that you were a gift from God. But never could I have guessed how big of a gift. I thank God every day for you. I give praise to the Lord for instilling in you a passion for the Gospel. You are so patient with me. Often, after a conflict, you will be the one to come and apologize first, even when I am more at fault than you. You are a very hansome young man, Christian. And that is because you love the Lord with all your heart. I love you, brother, more then words can describe. I look forward to the years to come because I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for your life.
Your Very Grateful Sister,
Vivian

No comments: