9.29.2008

Bwah ha ha!

All you who love chocolate cakes, listen up! My grandma has just given me a recipe for chocolate cakes. But, these are not just any old chocolate cakes, oh no. These are chocolate cakes that take only 5 minutes!!! Yes, I am very excited about it.
I have decided to share my joy with everyone. Here is the recipe:

Chocolate Mug cakes:

4 tbs flour
4 tbs sugar
2 tbs cocoa

Mix these together in a large microwaveable mug. Then add:

1 egg

Mix

3 tbs milk
3 tbs vegetable oil
chocolate chips (optional)
nuts (optional)

Mix all ingredients together and put in microwave for three minutes.
(Note: The mixture is going to bubble up and look like it is going to overflow, but don't worry, it won't.)

Let it cool and you can eat it right out of the cup.

I can think of a few of you who might really like this... :)

2 comments:

Mariah said...

yum. It sounds delicious

Elisabeth said...

hmmm...were you by any chance thinking of me when you posted this? I will love you forever now...

...not that I didn't before, but, you know. :) Keep spreadin' the love, girl. :)