9.03.2008

I don't really know what to call this post...

Here are just some of the few pictures on my computer that I like.

This is Christian as a little baby. Isn't he so cute?

My little kitten Socks...

Emily

Emily S., Elisabeth, and Me getting tied up by Christian.

And Ben In Elisabeth's Bug sunglasses...



And here is, as my Pop puts it, my awesome new ultimate gaming computer.
I thought since that no one had seen it yet, I would show you.

See the little blue lights? Those are tiny touchscreens. And on this computer, there is no computer, just a monitor because it is all built in. Some of the blue lights turn on the volume, others eject CDs. And the touchscreens are only activated by our fingers. It responds to the warmth or something like that, because it won't turn on if you touch it with a pencil or something... Yeah, cool...

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

your guy's computor looks awesome...

Vivian Claire said...

Yeah, it's a nineteen inch screen. In other words, it's really big.