3.18.2009

Finally....

Sooooo.... Today..... I..... did something.... something that made me very happy... I guess that you might want to know what it was.... I got my DRIVERS PERMIT! Yay! I know that some of you already have yours, but having this done is a huge relief. I did the test, only got one wrong (And it was worded weird.)My dad and I drove home and when we got in our neighborhood, Dad got out and let me drive. I drove around the block about five times and I didn't do to bad either. :)

6 comments:

Brynn said...

yahoo! are you already old enough to get one? wow! :) congrats!

Vivian Claire said...

Thanks! Yep I got it! In Kansas, you can get your permit when you are 15. (Well, actually, if you live on a farm where you need to operate tractors and stuff, you can get it when you are fourteen.)

Vivian Claire said...

Hey All, I just recently put up my music playlist again. I put on a new song or two. Just wanted to let you know!

Unknown said...

Thats really neat, Viv!! Have fun!!

Anonymous said...

and don't crash!! ;-)

Shannon said...

Oh my gosh! That's awesome Vivian!