5.09.2009

Matthew

Hey All,
So, I have a prayer request. Many of the dads and sons in our church went camping this weekend. Well, last night, one of the boys, Matthew, was bitten on the ankle by a copperhead snake. He was taken away on a helicopter to Children's Mercy Hospital. Currently, he is still there and is going to be staying there at least overnight. As of right now, he is not doing very good. So, if you could be praying for this young man and his family, I know that they would really appreciate it.

~Matthew,
It has been a joy growing up with you. It is amazing to see you continually growing in your walk with God. I hope that you get well soon and know that we are praying for you constantly. I love you, Brother!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i heard about this last night...i've been praying!!

Matthew said...

i'm still in the hospital and will be here 4 a few nights, but i don't need surgery like they thought! keep praying 4 me dudes and duedets!