5.12.2009

Update

Hey!
So Matthew is doing so much better. I saw him on Sunday and I could just tell by the way he was joking around and saying that his brother looked orange that he was feeling better. I think that he went home yesterday, too. God has been so good.

As for me, I'm fine. I go to the Orthopedic tomorrow. The only problem is... I'm sick... again... This time it is in my throat more than my nose, thankfully. But, I pretty much sound like a frog when I talk... So my mom will probably do most of the talking for me at the doctor tomorrow... :)

I've been making our Co-op's yearbook the last couple of days and I am having a lot of fun doing it... Shutterfly is so cool... :)

9 comments:

Brynn said...

i agree - shutterfly IS cool. :) and glad to hear about matthew and you both doing better, except for your sore throat - i will be praying! even small little illnesses like that are awful.

Matthew said...

Viv wait! don't put that picture of me in the year book! i will let u take a better one of me!

Matthew said...

who the cheese is "brynn" and why is he or she happy 2 here obout me?

Elisabeth said...

please excuse my brother. he has some issues right now...maybe its because of his "happy medication." *sigh*

Anonymous said...

lol

Matthew said...

i will let u know that i have not took any "happy medication"!

Vivian Claire said...

Brynn is a friend of mine in Virgina, Matthew. And it is perfectly alright for her to be happy that you are feeling better.

Risy4007 said...

I'm sorry about you being sick... sore throats are awful. I got to talk to your mom when I was caling from Greenleaf! =] I hope you feel better soon! Especially for the day in the country! =]
Hey, what happened with that job you said you applied for at the nursing home?

Vivian Claire said...

They said that they were very interested and probably will hire me... when I'm 16. It was looking very hopefull for a while, but they don't hire people under 16. So, I'll re-apply after October 22 :)
Matthew
If you don't want me to use that picture in the yearbook, then you will have to email me another one. Elisabeth has my address.