9.28.2009

Camping at the Niangua River

So every year we have a family campout at our church. This year we went to the Niangua River. We had so much fun!

That little blur is my brother, Christian...

Matt on the rope swing...

The Fourth Annual Providence Community Church Family Camp out/Float Trip!!! YAY!!

Elisabeth, Emily S., Alicia, and I (later joined by Sadie) had our own raft... We kept on running into trees...

Derek and Katie, looking very professional in their canoe. :)

Matt letting the others pull him in an inter-tube.

Mr. and Mrs. L., Kelsey, Sadie, and Steven...



Josh and Sadie singing and dancing around the campfire


FIRE!!! Obviously, the fire wasn't really doing that, but that is just how my camera captured it.

Mariah and Olivia trying to stay out of the water... It was really cold. Like hypothermia cold...

Kelsey, looking beautiful even while on a camping trip...

I had to get in the water. I had fallen in (accidentally) already, so I got all the way under... *brrr*

Emily, Nathan, and Alicia sitting on a log

Nicholas and Steven... So CUTE!!

1 comment:

Harrison said...

We All had such a great time