12.21.2007

Chrismas Fun At Mimi and Pop's!

Last night we went to my grandparents house for a lovely meal of pork-chops, greenbeans, mashed potatos, corn, and rolls! Yum! Then afterwards we made a gingerbread house. Boy, was it messy! But we still had fun.









We had a great time.
After that, we went and saw some lights down at the Plaza. When we were driving around, Christian said, "Wow! The Plazma looks so cool!" What a cute little man. I love him a lot! :)



Thanks for haveing us over, Mimi and Pop! We love you. Merry Christmas!

9 comments:

Elisabeth said...

lol. You guys are too cute! Abby and I tried to make a gingerbread house the other day. It was an interesting experience. I did the putting together and icing, but she did all the licking for me. ;)
Merry Christmas!!

Anna H. said...

Hey Viv, I am trying to see if you account works now.

Anna H. said...

I figured my password out. Thanks for your help Vivian. Love you.

Hi to all of Vivian's friends

Elisabeth said...

Hi Mrs. H! :)

Elisabeth said...

Vivian - I just noticed something - the background of this blog is the same color as your "purplebrown" shirt! lol!

We will never thirst-because all that we need is found in Jesus said...

Looks like you had fun. Merry Christmas! I will be praying for you, that you will feel better and that the Lord would heal you. I love you!

Vivian Claire said...

Ha ha, Elisabeth. Thanks, Stephie.

Elisabeth said...

Come on, Vivian! You haven't posted since last year! Seriously, though, you should post something. =D

Vivian Claire said...

I will soon. I promise. *sigh* :)