1.03.2008

New Years Eve Night Fun!

Sorry All! I know this is a bit late, but here it is! We went to a friend's house for New Years Eve, and had a wonderful time. Here are some pictures I got...

Alicia


Robert


Alyssa and Emily


Nathan and Joseph playing a game with the younger children...


There were plenty of wrestling matches...


Me watching Emily play...


Twister! There were a few interesting games of this, too!





Emily got a horn in their Care group's Grab-Bag Game.


Nathan trying to blow Emily's horn...



The men trying to gain control over the world in an intense game of Risk.


I thought this was a good picture of Mr. and Mrs. Q.


And to welcome in the New Year, we had a wonderful worship time. Soon, 2007 will only be a distant memory. But, as I look back on last year, I see God's faithfulness, and kindness, and love for me and the people around me. We had a wonderful time. In all the things that happened this past year, there will be times that I will forget, but it is these things, comeing together, worshiping the Lord with all the people that I love, those are the things that I will never forget.

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Looks like a wonderful time, Viv. I know I've said this before, but isn't the body of Christ a wonderful thing? God is so kind to us!

We will never thirst-because all that we need is found in Jesus said...

Happy New Year...yup, the Lord is soo kind to us!