1.09.2008

Prayer Request

Hey all! As most of you know, our dear friend Catherine, has been diagnosed with juvenile diabetes. I wish there were more that I could do for her, but the thing that will bless them the most is for us to lift her up in prayer. Catherine is a wonderful young woman, and has made such an impact on my life. I think I can speak for everyone when I say that we are all so very grateful to God for her. I just pray that God will be with her in this hard time. And I know that He will be. He knew that this was going to happen even before the beginning of time. She is fearfully and wonderfully made. Even though it is hard to imagine, He loves her a million times more than we do. Nothing can happen to her outside God's power. I believe that He will draw her even closer to himself through these difficult times.

4 comments:

~Lauraborialice said...

I was wondering if we could be friends..

Elisabeth said...

You already know I'm praying for her, Viv. We went to see her last night. You know, I was planning on going there to encourage her, and she ended up encouraging me! lol! She was so at peace - it was really obvious by what she said that she was trusting completely in God's sovereignty.
And so ends my praise report. :)

Vivian Claire said...

Hey Laura!
Thanks for commenting but, I really don't think that it is safe to ask people that you don't know to be friends over the computer. There are a lot of bad people out there, and I just don't think that it is wise. I talked to my parents about this and you might want to let your parents know what you are posting and commenting on. Your church is the best place to find friends. God bless!!!

We will never thirst-because all that we need is found in Jesus said...

Hey,
Even though I do not know her, I will pray for her!