4.19.2009

Phantom of the Opera!!!

So, yesterday we went to the Music Hall and saw 'The Phantom of the Opera'!! It was sooo cool. As most of you know, whenever I see or hear someone with an amazing voice, I get very excited. So, as you can imagine, I was very happy. It was very well done. *sigh* I love musicals...



*ahem*
In other news, we are doing some remodeling in our house. My dad is putting in hardwood floors!! Yay!!

This is our living room. (everything echos in there now that the carpet is ripped out)

And here is the dining room (from the perspective of the back door.)

4 comments:

Elisabeth said...

ooohh...your house looks scary haha. But yeah...hardwood. `Member when we used to "sock skate" in my kitchen? Or was that you...lol :)

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you got to go see the "Phantom of the Opera" I was able to see it last week too! The angle of music still sings songs in my head! Now I am supper pumped to go see WICKED in November!

Vivian Claire said...

Yes Elisabeth, that was me. lol :L

Saffron,
Hi! I'm glad you sent me that email. I wouldn't have known who you were. Wasn't the 'Phantom of the Opera' amazing! And, yes, I have to agree... *singing* The Phantom of the opera is there inside my mind...

Vivian Claire said...

Whoops... my smiley face got messed up... :D