4.03.2009

Pocahontas Pictures Part 2

Here are some more from my good friend Sarah who played the part of Pocahontas. I realize that these are coming in groups of three but oh well. (I still don't have
the ones from my camera yet...)

We all got to dress up Sarah...
(I have a neck like an Egyptian! Sorry... Inside joke... I just have a long neck...)

These pictures are from our photo shoot right after the afternoon showing on Friday...
Left to Right...
Me, Janice, Jessica H., Marisa H., Sarah, Jessica W., Cassie, Marissa M., and Laura

Here are all of the settler women and children...
Top row...
Laura, Marisa H., Janice, Jessica H.
Bottom row...
Me, Marissa M., Erica, Camella, Brianna, Lynae, Jessica W., and Cassie...


More will come later...

6 comments:

Elisabeth said...

pahahaha...us and our Egyptian necks...xD your neck looks perfectly normal to me, though. :)

Anonymous said...

well you don't want a short, thick neck do you?? ;-)

Paige said...

oh my gosh I love your costume!!! it looks like you had a ton of fun.

Risy4007 said...

Vivian!! I got a blog! Yay! This is Marisa... I like the pics!

Risy4007 said...

Yay! I'm glad too. Now we can stay in touch and the like...I hope we see a lot more of each other this Summer. I'm praying for you!

Vivian Claire said...

Thank you so much, Marisa! You have no idea how much I have enjoyed getting to know you these past couple of months... Thanks for putting up with me. :)